Out of area registration

We are accepting patients who live outside the Practice area (catchment area). However we have to make you aware that as such, your GP will not be able to provide any home visits if required.

If you develop an urgent illness or injury at home that means attending the Practice as normal would not be appropriate. If this is the case and you require a GP, please contact the Practice in the first instance. If we determine you need access to services local to where you now live, we may ask you to call NHS 111.

In these circumstances NHS 111 will direct you to the local service that has been established by NHS England for patients such as you. This local service could be a GP Practice near to where you live, the local urgent care centre, A&E or minor injuries unit.

This local service will then decide if you can attend for an urgent face to face appointment with a health care professional or if a home visit is needed which will be based on your individual circumstances.