Queens Park Medical Centre


How to register

We are contracted with Hartlepool and Stockton-on-Tees CCG to provide general medical services for patients living within Stockton, Hartburn, Fairfield and Norton, and within the boundary.

If you live within our practice boundary and wish to register at Queens Park Medical Centre you can do this online or by downloading the registration forms.

Online forms

Complete an online Patient Registration Form AND A New Patient Health Questionnaire (Adults) 

Downloadable forms

Download and print a registration form here and an Adult Registration Form or an Under 16 Registration Form

You will need to complete these forms by hand and bring to the surgery along with proof of your address.


We would hope to treat our patients in a polite and courteous manner and expect our patients to treat Doctors and Staff with the same level of respect.

If you have any comments, complaints or suggestions please direct them to Tracy Garbutt, Practice Manager.

Once you have registered with the practice the local CCG will be informed and your medical records will be requested from your previous GP. Please note that it may take several weeks for us to receive your old medical records.You will also receive a medical card from the CCG showing that you are registered with one of the doctors in the practice.

Please note that you may see any doctor within the practice not just the doctor you are officially registered with.

If you move outside the practice boundary you must inform the surgery and register with a local doctor as soon as possible.

The Doctors

When you register with us you will be allocated to a particular Doctor and whenever possible this is the Doctor you will see should you require medical attention. We feel that having your own Doctor enables you both to get to know each other better and improves the quality of care.


As a training practice, we have a Registrar working with us for six months at a time. A Registrar is a fully qualified Doctor, doing General Practice training. You may be asked to see the Registrar when your own Doctor is away or fully booked.

Temporary patients

If you are not registered with a GP you will be unable to see one unless you have a serious emergency. In most other cases, calling 111 is a better option.

If you are not registered with a GP but need treatment at a GP Surgery you will need to complete a temporary registration form.

You can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months. This will allow you to be on the local practice list and still remain a patient of your permanent GP. After three months you will have to re-register as a temporary patient or permanently register with that practice.

Click here for further information on the NHS website

Non-English speakers

For information in all languages regarding NHS services, please go to the NHS website.