NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can use the NHS app to:
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- Access your NHS COVID pass – this shows your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination details or test results. You may be asked to show your pass to travel abroad, or at events and venues in England asking for proof of your COVID-19 status.
Please note if your COVID-19 status is incorrect contact the NHS on 119, do not contact the surgery as we are unable to change your status.